1. ” I can do all things through him who strengthens me.”.- Philippians 4:13. Out of Context: This verse has nothing to do with dunking a …
2. ” For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”.- Matthew 18:20.
3. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope …
4. “Judge not, that you be not judged.”.- Matthew 7:1.
5. “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”.- Psalm 46:10.
What are the top 100 bible verses?
Top 100 Bible Verses. Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: II Thessalonians 1:12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word,… Reference: sites.google.com/site/top100bibleverses/home